The Compassionate Friends
Please join us at our next meeting.
ATTENTION: DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN THE U.S. TCF SAVANNAH WILL NOT BE HAVING MEETINGS OR EVENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, DEBBIE FLOYD-LEADER (912)507-0914
- Savannah GA - second Thursday of the month starting at 6:30 pm at White Bluff United Methodist Church, 11911 White Bluff Rd, Savannah GA 31419
We usually begin each meeting by introducing ourselves and our children who have died. We try to give everyone an opportunity to share personal experiences and feelings related to the death of their child, but no one is required to speak. Sometimes it is helpful just to listen.
Our meetings offer a safe place for us to talk about our children and our feelings with others who truly understand. In order to ensure the comfort and trust of our members, we adhere to the following ground rules:
- Please be respectful of the other members of the group.
- Please refrain from judging or criticizing others.
- Please avoid side conversations with others while a member is speaking.
- Please turn off all cell phones during the meetings.
- Please treat what is shared at the meetings as confidential.
Feel free to come a little early or to stay for a while after the sharing session to browse through our lending library.
No two meetings are the same. It is best to try to attend a few meetings before deciding whether or not The Compassionate Friends will help.